Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Alora

Alora (uh lore uh) is my new favorite word. It means well and they use it like ok at the beginning of a sentence. Ex. Ok, here's the plan for the day. I'm stealing it and bringing it back to the states!!

Today has been a long a grueling day. very exciting though but im practically falling asleep as I type this so I'm going to sign off and wrote more during our 4-5 hour drive tomorrow. I leave you with some pictures from today. Enjoy and ciao for now!

Parading through the streets of Padova












Finale of the parade. Looks a lot like elephant stomp right?



The crowd loved us!!



If this works it's a video of the traditional band and color guard we shared our finale with. Very cool!!



If this also worked its the band singing the alma mater on the steps

YouTube Video


Italian pizza party!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Via Canaletta,Padua,Italy

1 comment:

  1. I continue to enjoy the posts. The MDB singing the alama mater in Italy was so special. Once again - Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete